Showtime Farms Riding Academy
Showtime Farms Riding Academy offers professional instruction in Hunter/Jumper and Equitation style riding. Lessons are available Tuesday through Sunday by appointment only between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm.
- The Evaluation lesson is to allow your instructor to determine your level of riding and which package and riding group may be appropriate for you.
- All package lessons are semi-private or group with prior experience and are 60 minutes in length. They include flat work and/or jumping.
- To ride in a group package you must have instructor permission.
2017 FALL Program Packages September 1-December 22nd, 2017
Package A: 1 lesson per week (16 total) Cost: $1,040.00
Package B: 2 lessons per week (32 total) Cost: $1,760.00
- Introductory packages are for the beginning rider who needs to focus on balance and position through flat work.
- Lessons are 30 minutes in length and will have no more then 2 riders per lesson time. Additional time is spent tacking up and cooling off.
What to Wear To your first lesson
- Long pants, such as breeches or skinny/tight fitting jeans
- Closed toe shoe with a heel
- Collared shirt preferred
- Showtime Farms has some helmets available for use.
- Lesson packages can either be paid in full prior to the start of the term and receive 5% discount, or made in two payments, one in the beginning and one half way through the term.
- All lesson packages are non-refundable/non-transferable and expire at the end of the Program dates.
- Cancellations must be made with 24 hours notice. Failure to do so will result in a full lesson charge.
- Riders will NOT be charged for cancellations due to unavailability of instructor or illness.
- Credit – a 3% convenience charge
WE ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE